Thursday, September 08, 2016

My man is aroused by my ampit smell

I’ve been with my partner for over a year now and we are thinking of getting married.
Right from the time we started having sex, I’ve noticed he gets really aroused when he sniffs my armpit.
He’s pleaded with one not to shave them and I’ve complied but when the weather is  stuffy, my body odour becomes pronounced.
This is exactly when my partner buries his  head in them at regular intervals when we’re making love.
Do you think this is normal? I don’t particularly like it but I don’t want to hurt him by shaving my armpits.

A lot of people get aroused by body smells and we get attracted to each other in the  first place by our scent.
Because the armpits have scent-producing glands in them, plus hair that traps the scent, a person’s body smell is often stronger there than anywhere else.
What your man is doing is simply tapping into the natural aphrodisiac you produce— so I’d encourage it.
What you want to do is have a quick dab at your armpits with a wet face towel whenever the weather makes you feel uncomfortable.

(Bunmi Sofola)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say