Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Female friends won’t leave me alone

I find it easy to interact with women and have a lot of female friends. Unfortunately, they all keep falling for me.
I don’t think I’m anything special and I don’t think I lead them on, but they think I want more than friendship. I then don’t know what to say because I don’t want to hurt them.
In the past, I’ve even slept with a few, simply because I don’t know what else to do. But then they want a proper relationship and it ends horribly.
I don’t want to stop being friends with women, so how can I stop the friendship being misconstrued?

It’s either you’re so delicious to look at that women can’t help themselves or you send out flirty signals without realising it.
Do you make it clear from the start that you’re simply interested in friendship? Because if you’re meeting women, then asking them out and just expecting them to realise that’s all that’s on offer, you can understand their confusion.
So make things clear from the onset the next time. Talk about any current girlfriend or ask your girl mate’s advice on someone you’re pursuing (if you’re not, just make it up). Ask her about her love life, if she has a boyfriend. If not, what’s her type because you have some single friends she might like to meet, etc.
Do the same with girls you’re already friends with. If they still hit on you after this, you’re too gorgeous to be put in the friend group and have no choice but to see your girlfriends with a sexy model or actress on your arm!

(Bunmi Sofola)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say