Sunday, March 15, 2015

My wife is too big down there

Thanks so much for the good work so for and for the way you are solving people’s problems. May the good Lord keep you and your entire family healthy for us in Jesus name.
Ma, please here is my problem. I got married in 2012 to a perfect lady I met online, via social media and she happens to be second to none. Every good home needs a woman like my wife. Honestly, she is too kind.
My problem now is that her honey port is too wide (open) and makes a lot of noise. Too much for my liking and hardly satisfies me while having sex. My thing is just the normal size.
I have been bearing this, but it is making me to start eying other girls and imagining how sweet they could be on bed. Honestly, my wife doesn’t deserve to be cheated on, hence I am begging you for any possible solution (if there is).
I don’t want her to know about this yet (unless there is solution to it) so that she won’t feel bad.
She always wants the best for me and my siblings. Please help me. Readers advice will be appreciated.
(The plea was sent to Vanguard’s Yetunde Arebi)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say