Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hubby wants oral sex

My husband and I have a good sex life, but I’ve never really got much kick out of oral sex. Most women go on about how good it is, but it does nothing for me.
When making love, I like really firm pressure and a slithering tongue just can’t provide that. In fact, the only time it worked for me, I stimulated myself with my fingers before my husband finished things off.
He’s complained he feels really cheated that I don’t enjoy oral sex. I even heard him complaining about it to a friend. So, now I feel guilty for short-changing him.


Some women like penetration, others don’t.  A lot of women might be in seventh heaven when they have oral sex, only you aren’t one of those women, no problem. 
Unfortunately, it seems to be a problem with your husband. He may feel he’s not giving you enough pleasure. 
So, explain to him that every woman is different. Stress that the fact that you’re not enjoying oral sex doesn’t mean he’s a bad lover. Remind him of the ways he does turn you on, all the other ways he has of making you feel ecstatic. 
The bottom line is that sex is an individual thing. Some men don’t particularly go for oral sex either. You and your husband obviously have a good love life— so don’t worry if it doesn’t involve oral sex.
(Bunmi Sofola)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say