Saturday, February 14, 2015

What's the Meaning of Love

Man's ability to excuse his (in)action is wonderful. This particular ingenuity has manifested in our quest for, and display of, love. Recall the things you did (good and bad)and what you bore to prove love for someone or something, and you will know what I mean.

The simplest manifestation of love, to me, is giving in humility. And since one good turn deserves another, humility then begats humility.

I mean, if John loves James, it will humble John. James, if he loves John, responds with humility too. I am actually talking about John 3:16. Bros G so loved He gave. The giving demanded a "coming down," which He did in Jesus' arrival on earth. Same qualities kept manifesting before He performs any miracle: "He had compassion," the Bible always always say.

I used John and James? Its because I do not believe love has types. Eros, phileo, agape! It is man excusing his (in)action. Love is love. Or does God have types? Or are you talking of lust?

There are just rules that guide manifestion.

HAPPY VALENTINE.

1 comment:

  1. I just don't believe in celebrating Val. bcos somehow, i dont understand it since many have confused and none has been able to convince me the purpose of celebration.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say