Saturday, February 21, 2015

They made me laugh

He was under so much pressure at work that his bladder suffered.
When he finally got a chance to pee, the relief was so sweet that, thinking no one was nearby, he became vocal:
"Goddam it! Shit! This is  wonderful! Oh my Gad! Wow oooo..."
On and on he went until he emptied his bladder.
Two full days later, a colleague asked him, "Have you cured your gonorrhoea?

A pretty girl had reached her bus stop and began to tell the conductor, "I want to alert," in an affected accent.
Nobody, least of all the conductor, paid him attention. By her third "I want to alert," she touched the conductor, who told her "I no be bank."
"Abeg, driver stop. She wan come down," a volunteer said.

A dog and a bitch where at it with gusto, when an old woman was passing by. She stopped and began to hurl every available object at the two dogs. People gathered and someone asked the old woman why she was bent on interfering in the dogs' affair.
"I am angry," she said, "because they are reminding me of what I had forgotten about."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say