Wednesday, March 15, 2017

She treated me like a one-night stand

A bosom friend gave me a number of a lady he met when he went to audit her company’s account in a nearby state. He thought we would be good together and to my  delight, there was an instant spark between us as we chatted.
After weeks of chatting on the phone, she agreed to visit and we eventually met. She stayed at my home for the weekend and the love-making was amazing. We made love four times before she went back to her tate.

I phoned to find out if she got home all right and was really looking forward to seeing her again when she texted me few days later, dumpling me.
She said we lived miles apart and it would be really a hazzle keeping a relationship going under the circumstance. I felt gutted.
It made me feel bad about myseIf and that she was only after the love-making. We still keep in touch. She sends me caring texts and keeps telling me she wants to be a friend, but I still feel bad for being used for love-making.

If she’d set out to use you for love-making, she definitely won’t continue with contacting you.
The erotic chemistry was great, but she realised it would be such a problem trying to sustain a long-distance relationship and it would be better to end it before you both got too involved.
It’s a shame the relationship didn’t work, but don’t let it stop you from seeking greener pastures. 

(Bunmi Sofola)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say