Tuesday, February 09, 2016

I still find other men attactive

I’m in a steady relationship with a guy I met three years ago, and I love him. Lately, however, I’ve been looking more and more at other men. Does this mean I’m falling out of love with my man? 
Aisha, 

Experts agree that eighteen months to two years into a relationship is a testing time. Up until then, delicious love hormones have been pumping through your bodies, keeping you both infatuated and ‘in lust’. 

They wear off anywhere from 9 to 18 months and the result is that you both come down to earth with a big thump, feeling flat and like you’re fallen out of love. 
Only you haven’t, it’s just that the chemical high is no longer there, and you can’t rely on lust tapping you on the shoulder. 
Now’s the time to officially work at your sex life. This means investing in a few good sex books and trying new things. 
Give up the myth that love is enough to keep you sexually attracted to each other— it’s not.
(Bunmi Sofola)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say