Sunday, May 24, 2015

I am about to lost my Airtel SIM card

I had to be sure it is Airtel, because I have been witness to too many changes of name since I bought my line in 2006 or '05. A friend said the present name, starting with 'A', is a strategic move, since they still have 25 alphabets to pick from.
Anyway, what's in a name? The service is what matters. And right now, I don tire. I can't explain how my airtime disappears. If I by mistake put on the data connection, Usain Bolt will envy the speed at which my airtime hit the N0.00 mark.
Even if I do not recharge in the region of N100,000, or even its half-way mark, I have this conviction that some unexplained disappearing acts is been executed by a dubious computer or human being.
Well, they have millions of subscribers, so if I dump that SIM card, it won't make any difference. But they should make sure I am the only one grumbling. Otherwise.. hem! Hem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say